Ontic Extended Life Solutions
Maximize The Value of your Non-Core Products
Ontic has spent the last four decades licensing and acquiring non-core product lines from major aerospace OEMs. Our extensive experience adopting, transitioning and supporting these products in the market provides an attractive option for OEMs seeking strategic solutions to challenging product lines.
Ontic can help OEMs:
- Improve Financial Returns. Upfront fees and royalty income go straight to the bottom line solving financial gaps and improving profit margins.
- Liberate Assets, Rescue Resources. Free stranded capital tied up in inventory and machinery while regaining valuable facility space and key personnel, so you can better support your current strategic objectives.
- Enhance Customer Satisfaction. Ontic provides increased product availability and responsiveness throughout the full life cycle of the aircraft.
Ontic's Proven Adoption Process
Our entire organization is optimized for non-core product support. Our solutions are proven and trusted by leading OEMs because we:
- Strictly adhere to the OEM's own high standards - providing exceptional customer support and expert manufacturing capabilities spanning every major aircraft system.
- Provide essential resource relief - freeing up stranded capital and engineering, purchasing, and manufacturing personnel.
- Have the critical knowledge and expertise - to transition products seamlessly, with minimal time investment from the OEM.
- Zealously protect your intellectual property - without those rights our business would not exist; we regularly defend and extend market positions against 3rd party hostile PMA.
With the inevitable challenges that accompany non-core product lines, the question is not "if" you need an exit strategy, but "when". Talk to an Ontic Extended Life Solutions Expert to explore your options and to ensure you meet all of your organization's business objectives.